At James W Spivey II PLC, we know that while every bankruptcy proceeding is unique, most people feel intimidated when filing. The paperwork involved in bankruptcy cases can be quite confusing, and, more often than not, your creditors will have teams of lawyers behind them.
Our objective is to make the bankruptcy process as simple and painless as possible for our clients. Depending on how far you are into the process, our bankruptcy attorneys may be able to:
- Help you understand eligibility requirements and the different types of bankruptcy
- File your petition with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court
- Negotiate with your creditors at your 341 Meeting
- Argue on your behalf in bankruptcy court, if necessary
- Help you regain control of your finances and get a fresh start
Click on the links below for more information
Are You Ready To Get Started?
Feel free to get in touch by electronic mail, letters or phone calls.